Conor Bradley: Liverpool teen says 'mad' first year has made him a better player and person

0

Conor Bradley: Liverpool teen says 'mad' first year has made him a better player and person 



Bradley has played for Northern Ireland.


Bradley said his first year with Northern Ireland'sLiverpool has made him a better player and person.


The versatile 18-year-old made his senior international debut last May despite having never played a senior game at club level


He made his second start in a row in last week's Nations League defeat by Greece, and played five games for the Reds in the league.


Bradley was called up to the Northern Ireland senior team for the first time last year and started against Greece.


I just try and take it all in my stride and keep working hard.


I'm thankful to Ian for giving me my chance, my debut and a couple of starts, I'll keep my head down.


I'm developing both as a person and as a footballer, that's the main thing for me. I feel like I have come on leaps and bounds over the last year and I hope I can do something similar from now until next year.


It's a thing of dreams to play there.


Bradley is making progress, and that is something that is exciting to me.


In September, four months after winning that first international cap, Bradley made his senior club debut when he came on for the Reds in a Carabao Cup win away to Norwich.


He made his debut for the club in the same competition when they beatLeicester on penalties after a 3-3 draw in December, and also came on as a late substitute in a win over AC Milan.


It was a dream come true when I stepped on to the pitch and heard the fans singing "You'll Never Walk Alone"


It was a dream. Coming on in Europe for the first time was very special. It was pretty crazy. I was thankful for the opportunity given to me by Jurgen.


Everyone knows the manager's name. He helps a lot. He doesn't make you feel anxious. He wants to make you better and help you.


He talks about different things tactically and how to play in and out of possession, and he has helped me immensely since I've been working with the first team.


Bradley is a very big talent.


The manager was impressed with the development of Bradley.


The impact Bradley has had on his career and the excitement the manager has for the progress the teenager is making at the club have both been mentioned.


"He's a top boy, we love having him around here."


He is a young talent with a lot of time and space to improve, but the level he has already reached is very impressive.


He is a member of a group of young players that we are really excited about. Everyone is excited but careful about him, I have spoken to the international coach. I think everything will be good in the future.


We should remain calm. The only thing that young players don't need is hassle. Let him grow and develop, and let him do it here.


He is a really big talent and we are excited about his future, so we will take care of everything.


Bradley is looking at Davis and Evans.


Bradley's appearances for Northern Ireland so far have been at right back or right wing-back, having played as a forward for Dungannon Youth, and he has also played in the middle of the field forLiverpool.


He and his Northern Ireland team-mates are getting ready to play Kosovo in a Nations League match.


In their opening two matches, Baraclough and his players will be looking to make up for their disappointing performances and results, which included a home defeat to Greece and a draw in Cyprus.



As he prepares for the game, Bradley spoke of how much he is learning from working alongside the first-team squad, and NI captain Steven Davis and defender Jonny Evans.


He observed how hard they work to be the best they can be.


You pick up pieces about how they defend and cross the ball.


Being up training and working with them is going to make me better and better.


I have looked up to Steven and Jonny since I was a child and to be part of the same team as them is incredible.


I keep trying to learn as much as I can and take little bits from them to improve my game.                            











Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !