The transfer target of Manchester United expressed its attitude towards the Dream Club.

0

 



Frenkie de Jong is from the Netherlands.


The global has made it clear that he is currently at his dream club, and that he doesn't understand any negotiations about possibly leaving the Nou Camp this summe


The likes of Fred, Scott McTominay and Donny van de Beek have struggled in that area of the pitch, so Man United may want to make signings in that area of the pitch this summe


According to the report, De Jong is not too enthusiastic about the idea of being pursued by the Red Devils, as he wants to stay in his hometow


When asked about the United rumors, he said he would stay at Barcelon


Barcelona is my favorite club. Also from a different age. I also said it. I didn't regret my choice no matter the reality that I had hoped for more in terms of prizes than I have completed so far. I have never regretted my choic


A go to Manchester United has been talked about by Frenkie de Dutc


This could be a big blow for United, who want a great summer after a difficult seaso


The new Manager will definitely make sweeping changes to this struggling squad, however it is no longer shocking that a player of De Jong's caliber is unsure about MUFC at the momen


As Ten Hag is eager to work with his former player again, United ought to test the resolve of Barcelona.                



  t.n.h.e.a.n.r.r.                  



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !